- Directive 2002/58/EC – on “personal data processing and protection of private life in the field of electronic communications”. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”).
While consulting this web site, data on identified or identifiable people can be processed. The Data Controller is AC Avvocati e Commercialisti con sede in Piazzale Luigi Cadorna 2, 20123 Milano.
DATA PROCESSING PLACE AND STORAGE TIME
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned office of the Data Controller and are only handled by personnel expressly authorized by it, or by any third party suppliers in charge of occasional maintenance operations, appointed as Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR. The data collected will be stored – for each type of data processed – exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the specific purposes indicated in the specific summary information displayed on the website pages and prepared for particular services.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The information systems and the software procedures necessary for the functioning of this web site acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data whose transfer is implicit in the employment of communication protocols on the Internet. This information is not gathered to be associated to identified Data Subjects, but – due to its nature – it could allow the users to be identified. To this category belong the IP addresses and the domain names of the PCs used by the users that connect to the web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained, the numeric code indicating the status of the answer given by the server (successful, error, uest, the metho etc.) and other parameters concerning the operation system and the user’s information environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistic information on the employment of the web site and to control it works correctly and are cancelled immediately after the processing. The data, besides, could be used to assess the responsibility in case of possible cyber-crimes against the web site.
Data provided freely by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary providing of personal data by the user to the contacts and in the registration forms present on this web site entails the subsequent acquisition of the data provided by the sender. Such data will be processed by Proiezione Srl, mainly with electronic means, in order to follow up the user’s request (for example asking information, buying products and/or a registration). Specific concise information notes will be progressively published or displayed in the pages of the web site prepared on purpose for particular services upon request.
Cookies are small text files that are deposited on the user’s personal computer by the web sites he/she visits. Their main task is allowing the web site to work and operate in a more efficient way, as well as providing information to the web site owners.
Here is a list of the cookies stored by our web site.
- Technical cookies, to the extent strictly necessary to use and visit the web site. In particular, the use of session technical cookies is limited to the transmission of sessions identifiers (made by random numbers generated by the server) needed to allow the safe and efficient surfing of the web site. Such cookies avoid having recourse to other information techniques potentially prejudicial for the secrecy of the users’ surfing and they don’t allow the acquisition of personal data that could identify the user. Users’ personal data aren’t acquired by the web site for this purpose. No cookie is used to transmit information of personal nature, nor is any type of so-called persistent cookie used, i.e. user-tracking systems. In case the user doesn’t wish to receive any kind of cookie in his/her personal computer, either from this web site or from other ones, he/she can elevate the data protection level of his/her browser thanks to the special function.
- Google Analytics Cookies, used to gather and anonymously analyse the information concerning the behaviours while using the web sites (for example the time and day of the visit, possible previous visits to the web site by the same user, the origin site, etc.). Such information (including the user’s IP address) is gathered by Google Analytics, that processes it in order to make a report concerning the activities on its web site and used by it in order to improve the web site. Google doesn’t connect the IP address to any other datum it owns, nor tries to connect an IP address with the user’s identity. Google can also communicate this information to third parties, in case it’s provided by the law or in case these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
For further information on the methods to gather and employ the data by Google, please visit the web site: www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ (or another URL that Google may provide from time to time).
The table below lists the main cookies used in this website
|COOKIE NAME||DEFAULT EXPIRATION||TYPEO||DESCRIPTION|
|_ga||The default expiration is set after 24 hours||Third Party Analytical||This cookie is associated with Google Analytics and is used to distinguish users by assigning to each of them a randomly generated number as an identifier. It is used to calculate the number of page visitors, sessions and data in order to produce anonymized statistical analysis report.|
|_gat||The default expiration is set after 24 hours||Third Party Analytical||This cookie is associated with Google Analytics and is used to distinguish users by assigning to each of them a randomly generated number as an identifier. It is used to calculate the number of page visitors, sessions and data in order to produce anonymized statistical analysis report.|
|_gid||The default expiration is set after 24 hours||Third Party Analytical||This cookie is associated with Google Analytics and is used to distinguish users by assigning to each of them a randomly generated number as an identifier. It is used to calculate the number of page visitors, sessions and data in order to produce anonymized statistical analysis report.|
Normally browsers allow the control of most cookies through the settings of the browser itself. However, please note that the total or partial disabling of cookies c.d. technicians can compromise the use of site features. In any case, if the user does not wish to receive any type of cookies on his computer, neither from this site nor from others, he can increase the level of privacy protection by modifying the security settings of his browser:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Safari 6/7 Mavericks: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
Safari 8 Yosemite: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
Safari (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch): https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
OPTIONAL SUPPLY OF DATA
Apart from what has been specified for the surfing data, users are free to supply their personal data or not. However, the non-supply of them can entail the impossibility to obtain what has been asked.
The personal data are processed even with the aid or automated devices. Specific security measures are taken in order to prevent the loss of data, the unlawful or wrong use of them and the non-authorized accesses. The Data Controller adopted all minimum security measures provided by the law and inspired to the main international standards. Besides, it adopted further security measures to minimize the risks on confidentiality, availability and integrity of the personal data collected and processed.
DISCRETIONARY NATURE OF THE DATA PROVIDING
Apart from what has been specified concerning the surfing data, users are free to provide their personal data or not. However, the non-providing can entail the impossibility of obtaining what they asked.
SHARING, COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
The collected data can be transferred or communicated to other companies for activities strictly connected and instrumental to the operativeness of the service, such as the management of the information system. The personal data provided by the users are used only in order to execute the service or performance required. Apart from these cases, personal data won’t be communicated unless there’s a contractual or legal provision, or upon specific consent by the Data Subject.
Personal data could be transmitted to third parties, but only in case:
- There’s an explicit consent to share the data with third parties;
- There’s the need to share information with third parties in order to provide the service required;
- It’s needed in order to meet a request by the judicial or public security authorities.
No data deriving from the web service are disseminated.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
The regulation protecting the personal data expressly provides some rights for the subjects to whom the data are referred (the so-called Data Subjects). In particular, pursuant to articles 15 and following ones of the EU Regulation 2016/679, each Data Subject has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of his/her data, to obtain the specification about the origin, purposes and methods of processing, the updating, rectification, integration of data, as well as their cancellation in case they are processed infringing the law or in case one of the reasons specified in article 17 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 should exist.
The Data Controller periodically controls its data protection and security policy and – if needed – reviews it in connection with modifications deriving from regulations or organization or dictated by the technological evolution. In case the policy should be modified, the new version will be published on this web page.
QUESTIONS, CLAIMS, SUGGESTIONS AND EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS
All those who are interested in obtaining more information, providing suggestions or sending claims or objections concerning the personal data protection policy or the way our Company processes the personal data, as well as to assert the rights foreseen by the legislation concerning the protection of personal data, can make it in writing to AC Avvocati e Commercialisti con sede in Piazzale Luigi Cadorna 2, 20123 Milano.